- Licensees that need written verification or certification of licensure to be sent to another licensing board need to make their request through the Board office and submit a fee in the amount of $20.00
- All fees must be paid by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Neither credit nor debit cards are accepted.
- The request and fee should be mailed to:
North Dakota Board of Podiatric Medicine
4309 Kodiak Place
Bismarck, North Dakota 58503
- Applicants for licensure in North Dakota may use this form to request license verification from another state to be sent to the Board in conjunction with application for licensure. The use of the form is not required.
- Entities in need of a verification of licensure of a North Dakota podiatrist for credentialing purposes may obtain the information from this website or by contacting the Board via phone or email.
- All questions relating to verifications should be directed to:
JoDee S. Wiedmeier, Executive Director