- A temporary permit may be renewed annually provided the resident remains in the residency program. All permits renew on July 1. There is no grace period. Residents are not allowed to practice podiatry with an expired permit.
- Original Temporary Permit Renewal Declaration, Confirmation of Residency Director, and the permit renewal fee of $200.00 must be submitted to the board office annually by June 30. A delinquent renewal fee of $100.00 is required in addition to the annual renewal fee for any renewal received June 30.
- All fees must be paid by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Neither credit nor debit cards are accepted.
- The renewal form, fee, confirmation should be mailed to:
North Dakota Board of Podiatric Medicine
4309 Kodiak Place
Bismarck, North Dakota 58503
- All questions relating to the renewal of licensure should be directed to:
JoDee S. Wiedmeier, Executive Director