- Entities in need of a verification of a podiatrist’s license for credentialing purposes may obtain the information through this website. In addition, the Board will provide an oral or an emailed response upon request being made to the Board via phone or e-mail.
- Entities that need a formal written verification or certification of a podiatrist’s license need to make a written request through the Board office and submit a fee in the amount of $20.00.
- All fees must be paid by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Neither credit nor debit cards are accepted.
- The request and fee should be mailed to:
North Dakota Board of Podiatric Medicine
4309 Kodiak Place
Bismarck, North Dakota 58503
- All questions relating to verification or certification of licensure should be directed to:
JoDee S. Wiedmeier, Executive Director