- This is a yearly permit issued for residency. The permit is issued for the twelve month period from July 1 through June 30.
- All applicants must submit an original application with a notarized signature, a Residency Program Director’s Affidavit, and a non-refundable application fee in the amount of $300.00. The applicant must submit or cause to be submitted to the board all supporting documentation listed in the application.
- Temporary permit fee in the amount of $200.00 must be received prior to the issuance of the license.
- All fees must be paid by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Neither credit nor debit cards are accepted.
- The application, application fee, residency program affidavit, and all supporting documentation should be mailed to:
North Dakota Board of Podiatric Medicine
473 Laredo Drive
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
- All questions relating to the application process should be directed to:
Shantel Dewald, Executive Director