- All applicants must submit an original application with a notarized signature, along with the non-refundable application fee in the amount of $300.00. The applicant must submit or cause to be submitted to the board all supporting documentation listed in the application. The applicant is also required to appear personally before the board at the board’s next regularly scheduled board meeting wherein the board will approve or deny licensure. If the applicant would like a license issued before the next board meeting, the issuance of a temporary license may approved by the President allowing the applicant to practice podiatry in the state until such time as the personal appearance requirement can be met. The temporary license will expire on the date of the board’s next regularly scheduled board meeting.
- All applicants should review the Scope of Practice for podiatrists in North Dakota before completing an application.
- Temporary licensure fee in the amount of $300.00 must be received prior to the issuance of the license.
- Full licensure fee is pro-rated for the remainder of the year and must be received prior to the issuance of the license.
- All fees must be paid by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Neither credit nor debit cards are accepted.
- The application, application fee, and all supporting documentation should be mailed to:
North Dakota Board of Podiatric Medicine
473 Laredo Drive
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
- All questions relating to the application process should be directed to:
Shantel Dewald, Executive Director