- All licenses must be renewed annually by December 31. There is no grace period. Podiatrists are not allowed to practice podiatry with an expired license.
- Original License Renewal Declaration, required CME documentation, and the license renewal fee of $750.00 must be submitted to the board office annually by December 31. A delinquent renewal fee of $100.00 is required in addition to the annual renewal fee for any renewal received after December 31 and before June 30.
- All fees must be paid by personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Neither credit nor debit cards are accepted.
- The renewal form, fee, and CME documentation should be mailed to:
North Dakota Board of Podiatric Medicine
473 Laredo Drive
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
- All questions relating to the renewal of licensure should be directed to:
Shantel Dewald, Executive Director